The vision of Science & Humanities department is to produce intellectual software professionals by empowering them to compete globally towards professional excellence
Department of Science & Humanities is committed to
•To impart modern teaching methodologies to provide quality technical education to the students
•To establish a work environment to practice new software tools and languages
•To identify industrial requirements and produce employable engineers
•To engage students and staff members in research to meet the requirements of software industry
• To improve the academic performance of the students
• To organize conferences, FDP and arrange guest lectures
• To achieve more satisfaction rating of customers
• To consistently improve the placement of the eligible candidates
• To be involved in research, mini-projects and technical papers for the industrial development of the country
• Consistent improvement in Placement and Internship
• Funded Research Projects
• Organized seminars and workshop programs
• MoUs with leading industries
• Inviting experts from industry for every course
• Organizing Industrial Visit
SOFTWARE/PROJECT DEVELOPMENT LAB
Software Development Laboratory is used to enable the students to develop simple software applications using C, C++ and Java. Provide practical exposure to the students for implementing software development concepts in real time applications.
INTERNET PROGRAMMING LAB
Internet Programming Laboratory is mainly utilized by the students for developing dynamic web applications using the tools like Adobe Dream Weaver and adobe Photoshop. The Students are also facilitated to use the freely available open source tools like XAMPP/WAMP Servers.
MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT LAB
The department has well equipped laboratory with facilities that are vital to train the students in developing the mobile applications.
FREE / OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE LAB
Free Open Source Software laboratory is to familiarize students with the various Open source software like Linux, Network Simulators, Mysql, Eclipse and Glomosim. The students can understand the purpose of open source tools in real time application development.
CLOUD COMPUTING LAB
This laboratory has high configuration with Intel Core i5 processors. This lab is utilized by the students to learn and develop cloud environment using cloud sim.